Organize a fundraiser
Want to organize a fundraiser to support patients and medical teams of the Montreal General Hospital? Amazing! You have two options:
Organize an individual fundraiser.
If you would like to raise funds using only one page, this option is for you, whether you plan on fundraising alone or as a team! If for example:
- you want to use your birthday or any other occasion, as an opportunity to raise funds to support medical teams because the MGH is important to you;
- your restaurant would like to raise funds to provide meals for hospital employees;
- your company wants to embark on a simple fundraiser with a single landing page for donations
Look no further, individual fundraising is the option for you.
Organize a group fundraiser.
If you want to organize a fundraiser to which other people can officially register to raise funds themselves, this is a preferable option. When organizing a group fundraiser, you will first need to create a page dedicated to your initiative and stating your overall goal. Different participants will then be able to join, create their own personal fundraising page and start their own fundraising to help you reach your overall goal. This option is ideal for:
- a relay race in which each participant commits to raising funds individually;
- a fundraising contest between different departments of your company;
- a group of musicians wishing to organize a series of benefit concerts.
If you would rather join an existing event already listed on our website, please click here.